Classes are just dandy (hear the sarcasm)...other than the ridiculous toy wands. I have only learned two new spells this term that I did not already know; Lorit Verto and Hromalaxo. Oh! AND...I can FINALLY pronounce Petrificus Totalus (sometimes) but YES!!!! It too long enough... But yeah, other than that nothing too special has happened class wise.
People...well Kristen and I are DONE! I made a vow that I would have nothing to do with muggles, mudbloods or bloodtraitor and I'm not going to make myself a lier! Family or not! Ooh, ooh, ooooohhh...! I made a new friend. Her name is Hells (well, Hellena but that's not the point)! She is SO cool! I mean, she makes fire with her hands!!! None of the younger kids like her...I don't know why? Maybe they just weren't taught respect by their parents like I was :P...
Well, I'm out of things to say so I guess I better write me mums before they get suspicious...yes, they have good reason but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I know...I'm such an artist. XD
Zelda Fitzgibbons

No comments:
Post a Comment