Friday, May 6, 2011

Journal Entry #1

So me mums are making keep a diary/journal so that they can read what is actually going on...like I would tell them. I'm not that stupid.

So, what should I say...Well, my first months here were kinda boring, I got here too late to enroll in any classes because of that stupid concert!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! So during those first few months I didn't really do much of anything... Found out I have a cousin here who ALMOST became my sister, but thank Salazar she didn't ((I'll tell you why shortly))!!!!! BUT through her I consider her cousins mine because they are totally awesome, unlike her. I decorated the Puff table with a few housemates. Nothing else really happened other than that.

So I am currently taking SEVEN classes theis term :::
ARIT101: Basic Arithmancy B (in other words MATH  EKKKKKK!!!!!!)
CHAR101: Basic Charms and Spells A
DADA101: Basic Defensive Magic C
DADA105: Dark Creatures
DIVI202: Omens
FLY101: Flying I
POTI101: Basic Potions and Drafts A
TRAN101: Intro to Transfiguration B

I hate, Hate, HATE Arithmancy, mainly because it's math, but yeah...I don't plan on taking that class next year. I don't like DADA too much...we can't even use REAL magic!!!!!!! She is making us use these bloody toy wands that all they do is light up red or green!!! Charms I'm failing because I don't always get my work in on time...but that's ok I guess...I know more than the rest of the class does anyway. Flying, well I pretty much taught myself when I was a kid and I was practically right so that's a sinch. We had to bring home a Grindylow for our Dark Creatures class...I hate that blasted thing! Potions, easy peasy. Omens, that class is really slow but we'll see. Transfiguration, don't really know what to say about this one...It's a course that I need to take but hopefully me mums don't get a hold of this before term is over because I already know that they will make me drop that course if they found out that the Prof. had the nerve to bring us back to meet Dumby...Well, I like the class other than that one thing. Me and some of my friends are on a secret mission for Headmistress Devlin...Dun dun dun...But yeah NO ONE knows about this ((OOC ::: even if you read this because you character themselves did NOT read my diary and if you did you better have a good story behind it...)) That is pretty much it so far, I'll write again eventually.

Zelda Adaline Fitzgibbons
~~~snake~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment